« Home | 7 at LUKE & LEROY (Sunday's from 5-Midnight) see u... » | Is she on the DL? Find out in Brownstone Magazine ... » | Broadway's most anticipated event begins next mon... » | Jean Michel Basquiat Retrospective Exhibit, March ... » | A fellow Bedstuy Brooklyn girl and close frien... » | Brownstone Magazine. Dec/January 2005. HIP HOP DIA... » | post-soul, brooklyn black baby » | Brooklyn Boy Blues »

Saturday, June 25th. Nuyorican Poets Cafe. 2PM.
Dont miss the hottest literary event of the summer.
-----
"A BURST OF LIGHT: NEW DIRECTIONS IN BLACK GAY AND LESBIAN LITERATURE"
-----
Ok, anyone who is not at this event can no longer speak to me! And I'm serious dammit! So mark those calendars NOW. RIGHT NOW.
-------
Join me on Saturday, June 25th at the world famous Nuyorican Poets Cafe for the first big event of BLACK PRIDE NYC 2005, where I will be hosting an exciting discussion with JAMES EARL HARDY (author of the insanely popular 'B Boy Blues' series), STACEYANN CHIN (STAR of BROADWAY'S "DEF POETRY JAM") HANIFAH WALIDAH (Playwright, MC, and Musician) and ALPHONSO MORGAN (Cultural critic and author of the stellar new novel "Sons"). I will also be reading from my forthcoming book (that I co-edited with Pomo-Afro Homo's former member Marvin K. White).
------
So---No4Real4Real, SmilingontheDL, Rodonline, ThatBrooklynBaller, TheProdigalSun, GotNathan, Kenny's Column, Destiny's Bastard, Kraveme, Jason Cooper, SheRealCool, The Ryan Chronicles, Amnesia Sparkles, The Heiress Diaries, etc....You all will be there correct? The event will be feature hundreds of cute and artistic black bohemians and is sure to be a success. Click on the flyer for more details. So you at NUYORICAN. And of course, all my blogger buddies will receive the ultimate V.I.P. treatment. Consider this post your RSVP!

Umm....why wasn't I asked to be on this bill? Either I'm not polished enough, not eloquent enough, or too outspoken! I guess there is always next year...

HAHAHAHAHHAA, Trent--I figured you were far enough away that you would be spared!!! You know I want you there too!!!! Dont play fool!

i have intentions on attending but i will say this, i'm going to need a special glass of water or something. i'm going to want VIP treatment since i'm not on the bill myself. see how the kids are? hmmph. i'm with trent, i guess i'll be fab enough next year!

Now you know I'm there! That is whats up! My close friend from MIA is coming up that weekend for his birthday. Make him feel welcomed. Y'all will love him - TRUST!!!

i won't be in town pride weekend, frank. sorry...good luck though!

oooh you are a cutie Mr. Leon---and ALPHONSO MORGAN is a sexy MO'fo too! And according to his website he's a Georgetown Law graduate too? Sweet Lawd!!! I will be in town that weekend so I will be there PERCHED!

You mean to tell me I told you all the dates I was going to be in NYC and you failed to give me that one. Humph hissssssssss! * In the, You have Nerve, tone of voice*

OK. I guess I am going to have to start working this summer cause that is definately not something that I am going to miss.

Look out Hometown your Product is Coming home many weeks in a row.

Did I hear VIP? I'll definitely be there.

It'll be fabulous. Naturally I'll be there. And the day before will be my birthday! :p

OK Frank so its official. You're my role model. I'm so there!

w/ the cutest heels u can imagine on

Hello
[url=http://www.replicaonnet.com/]ativan 2mg[/url]
The patients taking Lorazepam need to know that they needed someone to put them to bed in order to avoid the risk of accidental falls.
lorazepam drug
• A daily dose of 2 – 4 mg is advised for patients with anxiety-related insomnia before bedtime.
http://www.replicaonnet.com/ - ativan pharmacy
Don’t miss one second in doing so, it will save you a lot of trouble.

Post a Comment