www.canwebefrank.com
Good news. Brooklynboyblues is now "canwebefrank.com." You no longer have to try to remember the long, cumbersome "brooklynboyblues.blogspot.com." Just type in "canwebefrank.com" and you'll land here. Thank you to my corporate sponsors. Why didn't I think of this earlier?
Eventually, before Thanksgiving, I finally get the site revamped and up and poppin. But for now, this will work.
Now just remember: being Frank's not easy, but somebody's got to do it!
Frank
www.canwebefrank.com
Eventually, before Thanksgiving, I finally get the site revamped and up and poppin. But for now, this will work.
Now just remember: being Frank's not easy, but somebody's got to do it!
Frank
www.canwebefrank.com


Thanks for checkin' in on my blog, Frank. I first saw Kanye's post-MTV rant over on your blog. I'm all about homeboy cosmopolitanism ("reach the bourgeois and rock the boulevard" to paraphrase P.E.), though it's always better to just "be it" and dissect it later. Somebody should do some kind of comparison/contrast piece between Kanye and the "nerdcore" phenom in hiphop that I read about in the Times last month: like the many faces of middle-class rap.
Posted by
Anonymous |
9/18/2007
Hey,
I sent you an e-mail when you were taking a break from blogging and you asked if I was interested in helping you set up canwebefrank.com. It's been a long time since then but the idea's never left my mind, so if you still need the help, I'll be glad to try my hand with your update.
- Tony
tonylucero@gmail.com
Posted by
Anonymous |
9/18/2007
its a start. kudos!
Posted by
Andre J. Allen II |
9/19/2007