Home for the Holidays!
I'm back at home in Bayonne, New Jersey with my family. I have to be honest, there have been moments this semester when I've questioned my decision earlier this year to remain in New York rather than moving to Chicago to attend Northwestern University or Oakland to attend UC-Berkeley, but each and everytime I am in the presence of my family, I realize that I made the best decision. Family is everything to me, and I'm incredibly blessed to still be living among FOUR generations of 'Roberts'. I wouldnt change it for the world.












damn 8 pies... how many people were there for dinner?
Posted by
Anonymous |
11/26/2006
very nice looking family. And--the food looked good too! hope your holiday went well.
Posted by
Bougie Black Boy |
11/27/2006
That's what's up Ibn. Makes my mouth water just seein' all the scrumptuous food again! Holla at yo girl!
Posted by
Anonymous |
12/05/2006
Why do black ppl always take pictures of the food? It looked wonderful by the way...lol
:amel:
Posted by
Anonymous |
12/06/2006